San Francisco’s Family House and the city’s top home and commercial brewers are teaming up Feb. 16th for a fundraiser during SF Beer Week. The Sirwisa Am-Pro is a twist on traditional Pro-Ams (commercial brewers inviting homebrewers to commercially brew). This year homebrewers invited commercial brewers to homebrew a beer for the event. The event will showcase these small batch collaboration beers from home and commercial brewers. All proceeds will go to Family House to families of children with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses by providing physical comfort and emotional support, free from financial concerns.
Music: Music will be provided by a local bluegrass band and DJs.
Tickets: $40 presale available here: sirwisa-am-pro-2017.eventbrite.com. All tickets include a souvenir tasting glass to commemorate the event.
Beers Donated By
- Kenneth Libeson from Fair Oaks Brewing with Ben from Old Bus Tavern
- Matt Murray from Lone Mountain Brewery with Phil Cutti from Headlands Brewing Co.
- Mary Carten & Fort Mason Brewing with Jay Holiday from Pine Street Brewery
- Euphemia Ales with Nelson from HenHouse Brewing Co.
- Sherman Souther with Paul from Standard Deviant
- Vivek Krishnan with Aaron Bryan from Tag + Jug Cider Co.
- Gone Boating Brewing with Miles from Marin Brew Co.
- Yerba Buena Brewing with Ross Halligan from Southpaw BBQ and Brewing
- Evan Rusackas with Alex Porter from Blue Oak Brewing
- Hive Brewing with Kim Sturdavant from Social Kitchen
- Tom Pellack with Kevin Inglin from Ferment.Drink.Repeat
- Conner Frederick and David Bickford from Kelvin and Hops
- John with Matt and Jason from Comrades Brewing
- Casey Crynes with James Davids from Oro en Paz Winery
- Sami and Karlo with Jen Jordan from Anchor Brewing
- Liz and Matt with Sam Gilbert from Temescal Brewing
- Derek with Guy Cameron from Mission Creek Brewing
- The crew from Method Brewing
Sirwisa Brewing Collective strives to promote highly skilled and motivated brewers with a common goal of excellence in brewing and to work as a collective to help make the transition into the profession. We will work together to further the love of brewing and by sharing the knowledge of the art.